Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at at time.
The Objects of Kiwanis
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To develope, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serciceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communites.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.